Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Healthy Addiction

Alright so that last few days. I have been putting Generation UCAN products to the test and I am addicted. I first off love the taste, most of these sports drinks either taste great and are loaded with sugars or taste horrible and I generally dont even give them a second thought. For the last solid week I have been putting this product through the ringers. Before a long run, during a long run, after a long run, during a ride, before pilates, after pilates, before a swim, after a swim, and then just in general as a drink throughout the day and I love it!. I quote was used earlier and I completely agree with it. "It makes me feel like a dont have diabetes" I come off a training period and my blood sugars are within range. Two hours after I dont have the highs from taking my pump off and fueling during a session. I feel GREAT!

As I am training for the St. George Ironman this spring. I am glad this product has come across my lap. I am quickly realizing this is going to help me succeed and meet my goals for the event. (i.e. qualify for Kona)

HAPPY TRAINING THIS WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment