Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Anti Man Purse

Alright guys. Between work, training, kids, life. I am always found with my Man Purse (as my wife would call it) for the last little bit I have been searching for something that will hold my pump, glucometer, lancet, and strips, and I have found it.

Now mind you I am particular. Not a big fan of bulky things hanging off me. I ran into this company PAKBARA that has a sweet little product with several sites for your pump line to come out. so it isn't as awkward depending on where you have it located. I have been using it testing it out this last week in numerous facets. At work hanging off my belt. In training on bike, running, etc.. and I love it.

So in a nutshell of I love the idea of not having to carry around my "man purse" as I go about my daily business doing my random daily things (work, training etc...)

Check it out
http://www.pakbara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment